Deputy Manager - Sales
JOB DESCRIPTION – DEPUTY MANAGER – SALES:
A Deputy Manager of Sales is responsible for assisting the sales manager in overseeing the day-to-day sales operations of a company. Their main duties include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is advantageous.
- 2+ year’s Experience in sales and customer service is desirable.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command over Malayalam/English.
- Decent knowledge of MS office and other everyday software.
- Exceptional customer service attitude and communication skills.
- Mandatory External extra hour movements such as Site visit with clients
- Visiting client’s office/residence for project presentation
- Timely/orderly submission of reports
- Sundays & Holidays will be working with compensatory off on other selective days of the week.
Salary per month: 30,000/- plus incentives as per company’s incentive structures.